Early pregnancy tests
The only accurate and reliable home pregnancy test which detects pregnancy from FOUR DAYS BEFORE the day you missed your period.
WHO’S it for?
Women who want to know whether they are pregnant or not as soon as possible.
HOW DOES PREDICTOR® EARLY WORK
- Predictor® EARLY measures the amount of pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) hormone, present in a pregnant woman’s urine.
- A normal, non-pregnant hCG level is under 5 mIU/ ml. Predictor® EARLY detects hCG concentrations of 12.5 mIU/ ml and above in urine with over 99% accuracy. Due to the high sensitivity of the test, it can indicate pregnancy from 4 days before you missed your period.
- hCG levels vary from woman to woman. Clinical studies, confirmed 90% of pregnant women have a hCG level of 12.5 mIU/ml or higher from 4 days before they missed their period.
- Detects pregnancy from 4 days before you missed your period. Over 99% accurate result, if a hCG level of 12.5 mIU/ml or higher is present in a woman’s urine.
- Unambiguous result and easy to use.
WHEN TO USE PREDICTOR® EARLY?
- Predictor® EARLY makes it suitable to test from 4 days before you miss your period.
- By testing too early you might be pregnant but still not have enough hCG present to be detected by the test. If you obtain a negative result and you still feel you may be pregnant, test again closer to the day of your expected period.
Urinate on the absorbing strip for at least 5 seconds
Wait 5 minutes before reading the result.
Pregnant A pink line in the test window
Not pregant No pink line in the test window